August 29, 2012

Fancy

I came across this fun little thing called "Fancy."  Have you heard of it?  The name alone makes me want to take a look.

It's a website (or an app) where you can "discover amazing stuff, collect the things you love, (and) unlock crazy deals."  And you can earn cash for yourself by inviting others to check it out!

I've already come across a number of fun items for Matt, Caffrey and myself.

Check out these yummy Angry Bird Mint Macarons.

Or this nifty Wooden iPhone Case.

Or this wonderful VW Camper Van Tent.  How much fun would this be?!

Or this Miimo Robotic Lawn Mower.

There are all sorts of wonderful things to be found!

Membership is free and you can continually find great deals.  I thought it might be a great place to start our Christmas lists...

Hope you enjoy!

You can find it here.

Loves!




No comments: