August 17, 2012

The Beginning - A Very Good Place to Start

Just as everything has a beginning, this blog has a beginning.

And so here I am, beginning.

I won't start at the VERY beginning but I will start with the establishment of the Happy Hale House.

The Happy Hale House became reality on Friday, May 22, 2009.  My wedding day.  The day I married my best friend (sappy I know, but true.)  And it grows and transforms daily.  We have two lovely dogs, Pigeon and Roo, who were added to the family February of 2010.  They were the part-time equivalent to a full time child (or so we thought...).   The Happy Hale House joyfully welcomed our first son Caffrey, March of this year and it has been amazing and challenging and joyful and tearful and wonderful.

I have transitioned from working full time to being a stay at home wife and mother and while it has had its difficult moments filled with heartbreak and tears, 99.9% has been a joy.

My heart overflows and I am so thankful for this role I find myself in.

This blog is simply to keep up with the happenings within The Happy Hale House.  A place for me to create and think and remember and share.

This is the beginning.

Loves!

No comments: